Located just a short distance south of Adelaide River, Mt Bundy Station has long been a favourite place to visit for Territorians and tourists alike. The property, which has been on the market since 2012, has also sparked the imagination of one Darwin-based NGO dedicated to making a positive difference in the area of youth diversion and ultimately, the wider Territory community.
- Mental illness is complex – yet patients are often left to manage their own brain
- Community Run Petition – Buy MT Bundy Station
- After a six-year-old attempted suicide, I thought it wouldn’t happen again. I was wrong
- Top End NGO eyes Mt Bundy for youth diversion hub
- ‘Ground-breaking’ report: social services overhaul